OAI-PMH stands for the Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting. It is a low-barrier mechanism for repository interoperability.
Data Providers are repositories that expose structured metadata via OAI-PMH. Service Providers then make OAI-PMH service requests to harvest that metadata. OAI-PMH is a set of six verbs or services that are invoked within HTTP.
- Protocol implementation in your platform / publishing house platform.
- Support for the indexing in all the major platforms / libraries who are pointing to the OAI-PMH.
- Technical support, if you need.
- Expect to have indexed in majority of the indexing platforms.
- Increases the SEo of your platform, indirectly.
Pricing will be based on your existing platform. For detailed information, please contact our support team.